Just posted in "General Discussion" because I have a possibly similar
problem after installing a mesh system.  Difficulty for me to hard-wire
a Touch to a secondary mesh outer without moving them all around.  Any
other ideas?

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it ...-
Server = iMac -> Bootcamp ->  W10 (dBpoweramp ripping / MediaMonkey
management)
Router = Huawei B535 LTE 4G + Linkysys Deco X20 mesh x 5
Lounge = SBT -> Devialet D200 -> Dynaudio Contour 1.8 MkII
Covered terrace = SBT -> AudioEngine A5+
Kitchen + bedroom = SB Radio
Garage = SB2 -> Rotel RA820BX2 -> MA252
Storage = SB3 + SlimP3
iOS control = iPeng / SqueezePad; Android = SqueezeCommander;