A guess - since your windows update (or related) seemed to affect LMS
(player could not find, switch to mysb.com) - maybe something to do with
the lms connection to mysb.com also got affected.

I am not sure what you mean by "I used to be able to connect to mysb.com
without issues but now I can't"? Have you tried to log into mysb.com on
your pc using your credentials with a browser? If that works, in LMS go
to settings->mysb.com and reenter your credentials, hit apply.

As Paul mentions, check the logs. LMS->settings->information->Logitech
Media Server Log File

I also hope that you rebooted everything - modem, router, PC, touch...in
that order.

If all else fails you can reinstall LMS (which I have had to do). There
are some things you can do to save/restore favorites and plugins. Check
back before you reinstall.

Jim