W dniu 23.06.2014 23:45, Isaac Dunham pisze:
On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 05:35:55PM +0200, luck...@vp.pl wrote:
I created own build system for small linux distributions. I had to
write two patches for your
toybox-0.4.8. First patch fixes display of the id toy. Second patch
fixes sigsegv of the which
toy for the unset PATH variable of environment. These patches:

https://github.com/luckboy/toyroot/blob/master/patch/toybox-0.4.8-fixes.patch
This is not correct; a system where ngroups !> 0 is broken, and id *should*
perror_exit().
Make sure you have something in /etc/group and /etc/passwd.

But if (0 >= ngroups) also isn't correct because getgrouplist returns -1 for error but doesn't return 0. There should be if (0 > ngroups) instead of if (0 >= ngroups). Maybe I could changed it at my patch but I wasn't sure reaction of the id toy.