Hello.

Today I found an issue of ifconfig on testing board.

Example) ifconfig *eth0:0* 10.0.0.100
                ifconfig: ioctl 8914: Cannot assign requested address

As seeing the example, error occurs when we set virtual address on eth0
using _:_

At line 488 of ifconfig.c, I found a doubtful point.

        *else if (t->name || !strchr(ifre.ifr_name, ':')) {*

_:_ has been checked here. and there is no other else if for _:_ next of it.

I tried to change it like : *else if (t->name || ifre.ifr_name)*

It satisfied my issue example. But I cannot ensure other side effects,
besides ifconfig code is hard to handle.

If anyone have a good idea, plz help.