this is actually a regression in Android V, since the change to enable
the use of copy_file_range(2) went in too late for U, so i'm sending
this minimal fix that i can cherrypick to Android V (since regular
AOSP changes won't make it to V at this point).

that said... there's a separate cosmetic issue i noticed while testing:
```
/tmp/x$ ~/toybox-tar/toybox tar xvf ~/toybox-tar/x/x.tar
tar: tar: had errors
two
two-and-a-half
/tmp/x$ ls -l
total 4657156
-rw-r----- 1 enh primarygroup 2147483648 Jul 31 15:44 two
-rw-r----- 1 enh primarygroup 2621441024 Jul 31 15:45 two-and-a-half
```
from the
```
error:
      if (fd!=1) perror_msg(0);
      skippy(TT.hdr.size-used);
```
code in tar.c's sendfile_sparse() that's probably worth a separate fix.