Hi,

fts. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against fts.

Sat, 16 Apr 2011 12:19:40 +0200.

Thanks in advance,

# ITALIAN TRANSLATION OF FTS' PO-DEBCONF FILE.
# COPYRIGHT (C) 2010 THE FTS' COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the fts package.
# Vincenzo Campanella <vin...@gmail.com>, 2010.
#
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: fts 0.1-1\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: f...@packages.debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2010-01-28 10:20+0100\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: 2010-02-13 16:18+0100\n"
"Last-Translator: Vincenzo Campanella <vin...@gmail.com>\n"
"Language-Team: Italian <tp@lists.linux.it>\n"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../fts.templates:1001
#, fuzzy
#| msgid "Base directory for the tftp-daemon:"
msgid "Base directory for the tftp files:"
msgstr "Directory di base per il demone TFTP:"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../fts.templates:1001
msgid ""
"The config directory for tftp is where the pxelinux.0 image lies. This must "
"be in sync with your TFTP Server"
msgstr ""

#~ msgid ""
#~ "The base directory for TFTP is the root dir for served files. The default "
#~ "should be good for everyone."
#~ msgstr ""
#~ "La directory di base per TFTP รจ la radice per i file serviti. Quella "
#~ "predefinita dovrebbe essere accessibile a tutti."
--
principale: http://www.linux.it/tp/
ausiliaria: http://fly.cnuce.cnr.it/gnu/tp/ausiliaria.html

Rispondere a