CABLING & NETWORKING SYSTEM

PT. Adiyasa Wicaksana is a System Integrator and Network/
Telecommunication Services company, founded by competents
individuals who have many years experiences in Information
and Communication Technology business.
Our services are spread out from Network Infrastructure System,
Network Security and Audit, Network Consulting, up to
Mobile Application Development. As for the hardware and
software products, we provide only the best like Cisco Systems,
Nortel Networks, Avaya, AMP, Coaxmedia, etc. In support
for the best service needed by our customers, we are
backed-up by certified engineers and experts.
We believe with our commitment to deliver only the best
services and products will make us more than just a partner
to our customers.

Network Infrastructure System
Structure Cabling System
- Structured Cabling System Design and Installation
- Structured Cabling System Maintenance
- Structured Cabling System Documentation
Network System
- Network System Design and Installation (LAN/
WAN)
- Network System Maintenance
Data Center
- Data Center Design and Installation
- Data Center Maintenance
Network System Consulting Service
- Network Security System
- Network Audit
Mobile Application Development
- Vehicle Tracking System
- Mobile Sales System
- Mobile Inventory System
Cabling System
- Commscope - AMP
- Belden/Panduit
- Clipsal
Network System
- Cisco System
- Nortel Networks
- Coaxmedia
                               dwi @ adiyasa . com
DWI RAHWINARNO   Phone : (62-21) 573-2332 n Fax : (62-21) 573-2443

Kirim email ke