Is there a wiki syntax for links relative within a single page?

Example: When I have a wiki page "Test" with a section "Title 1", then
I can link to the sections using the [wiki:Test#Title1] syntax. Is
there a way to specify this link as a page-relative link, something
like [wiki:#Title1 See section 1]? In html this is possible (something
like <a href="http:#Title1"></a>, but is there a corresponding wiki
syntax?

The reason is that for some sectios in our wiki we have some kind of
wiki header template and we would have the title section portable
(copy/paste) between wiki pages.

Best Regards
Norbert Unterberg