jouell wrote:
> Thanks Cristian,
>
> The error I receive "DatabaseError: file is encrypted or is not a
> database" indicates i am moving from 0.8 -> 0.9

No, there is a note regarding SQLite migration in the TracUpgrade page,
but the error means you're trying to access a SQLite2 format database
with a SQLite3 library (or the other way around).

What version of pysqlite is installed.  If it's 1.0.x then upgrade to
pysqlite 2.x for SQLite3 support.  If it's 1.1.x or 2.x you should use
the dump/load method to convert from SQLite2 to SQLite3.

-- Matt Good