This was discussed earlier at some length, and it was decided to keep
the '[Trac]' tag in the header. If you dislike that there are many
tools that allow for removing such things from headers of messages
you receive. It is easier to remove the tag than to add it, and not
all MUAs can filter/search on other headers.

--Noah