Sylvain Viart wrote:
> I would like to know if its possible to load a special CSS on a page.
> The idea is to allow user to simply set a 2 level bullet list, like
> this:
...snip...
> And to display it  like a table :
...snip...
> How can I do something like that ?

You can add custom CSS to the "templates/site_css.cs" file found in
your project.  However, doing table-like layouts in CSS is currently
rather difficult, so I'm not sure if it's going to work for you or not.

The Trac wiki syntax also doesn't directly support putting that layout
in a table, but you could include some HTML to get the layout you want:

* list one
  * a
  * b
  * c