On Fri, Oct 27, 2006 at 11:04:24AM -0400, Gary Oberbrunner wrote:

> Bas van der Vlies wrote:
> >            - Fixed an error in Ticket Update. When ticket
> >            does not exists, proceed as if it is a new ticket
>
> I may be interested in this plugin, but I don't see in the documentation how
> emails are mapped to existing tickets, and what fields in the email are used
> to update the ticket (change status, take, etc.).

Documentation is in email2trac itself:

----8<---
The scripts reads emails from stdin and inserts directly into a Trac
database.
MIME headers are mapped as follows:

        * From:      => Reporter
                     => CC (Optional via reply_address option)
        * Subject:   => Summary
        * Body       => Description
        * Component  => Can be set to SPAM via spam_level option
----8<---

Rainer