Hi,

I'm new to this list. Hello Trac users!

I installed Trac 0.10 on my Debian server. It is served using
Lighttpd/FastCGI.

It works but the Avaiable Projects page throws this error:

    *  attachments: Error
      ([Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/var/www/trac/myproject/attachments/VERSION')
    * cache: Error
      ([Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/var/www/trac/myproject/cache/VERSION')
    * conf: Error
      ([Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/var/www/trac/myproject/conf/VERSION')
    * htdocs: Error
      ([Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/var/www/trac/myproject/htdocs/VERSION')
    * log: Error
      ([Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/var/www/trac/myproject/log/VERSION')
    * plugins: Error
      ([Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/var/www/trac/myproject/plugins/VERSION')
    * templates: Error
      ([Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/var/www/trac/myproject/templates/VERSION')
    * wiki-macros: Error
      ([Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/var/www/trac/myproject/wiki-macros/VERSION')

I tried to copy /var/www/trac/myproject/VERSION to these directories
but it's not working either.

What are these VERSION files? Why are they missing? How can I fix that?

Thank you for your time.