From: trac-users@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of stroller
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2006 3:33 PM
To: Trac Users
Subject: [Trac] side by side image placement in trac wiki

hi, i'd like to position 3 images side by side on a wiki page. i saw
that the syntax for adding an image to a page was this

[Image(myimage.png)]

where myimage.png is an attachment to the wiki page. what is the syntax
for having these images positioned next to each other, rather than
below each other?

thx in advance