Frans H. wrote:
> Hi. I love trac and the interface to tickets and components. I am
> looking to use it as some sort of documentation/ticketing system!
>
> Either I want to remove the "browse source" part, or somehow make the
> sources availible thru webdav. So: edit/save the sources using webdav,
> and having the changes availible in trac....
>
> is this somehow possible ? Would be a cool! Otherwise; is it posbile to
> remove the "browse source"  link ?

The SVN Apache module uses WebDAV.  Using the "autoversioning" feature
it's possible for users to upload files to Subversion using a standard
WebDAV client instead of the SVN client.  See this chapter in the book:
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn.webdav.autoversioning.html

However, they do warn that autoversioning creates a lot of extra
revisions due to the way WebDAV clients handle writing data.

-- Matt Good