I have been working on this for a couple of days and can't find
anything in the archives, docs, or faqs that seems to help.

When I update a ticket, I am not getting notifications despite the fact
that I have always_notify_updater set to true. The error in the log
file is:

Nov 15 12:42:18 myserver Trac[notification] INFO: no recipient for a
ticket notification

I do get notifications if I am the owner of the ticket.

I believe that there is some issue getting the email from the
"Settings" because I have the same error when, after installing the
wikiNotify plugin, I modify a watched page.

The notify settings in trac.ini are (server names are obfusticated but
accurate in the file):

[notification]
always_notify_owner = true
always_notify_reporter = false
always_notify_updater = true
mime_encoding = base64
smtp_always_bcc =
smtp_always_cc =
smtp_default_domain =
smtp_enabled = true
smtp_from = [EMAIL PROTECTED]
smtp_password =
smtp_port = 25
smtp_replyto = [EMAIL PROTECTED]
smtp_server = mailmachine.dartmouth.edu
smtp_user =
use_public_cc = false
use_short_addr = false
use_tls = false

I would appreciate it if someone could point out where I might be going
wrong.

Thanks