Hi.

lars_p_fink wrote:
> To summarize I would like to create a trac wiki page with a behaviour
> similar to html frames.
>
> On one side of the page I'd like to display a TracNav menu with links
> to files in the subversion repository (for example [EMAIL PROTECTED]).
> When clicking on a link in the TracNav menu it should update the
> content on the other side of the page with the source code from the
> TracBrowser. Is this possible somehow?

on every page of your Trac installation and, optionally, always visible?

If you're working with Trac 0.10.x, check TravNav's ticket #264:
http://svn.ipd.uka.de/trac/javaparty/ticket/264

After applying the latest version of the patch attached to this ticket
(irequestfilter-2.diff) you can use the result of TracNav from within
the templates used to build the HTML for each page delivered by Trac.
The ticket gives an example on how to make use of this feature.

The position of the resulting div and the "always visible" stuff can be
achieved with CSS. Not trivial, but also no magic necessary IMO.

Bye, Mike