Jason Winnebeck wrote:
> In my project we use a lot of XML, and we use XML schema definition
> (XSD) files to define the format of our XML files. When viewing XML
> attachments, Trac picks up the proper mime type so that the XML gets
> syntax highlighting. But for XSD, Trac considers it a plain text file.
> Is there a way I can get Trac to recognize that XSD files are valid XML
> files and worthy of color?

You have two options.  In SVN you can set the mime-type of those files:

svn propset svn:mime-type text/xml *.xsd

If you do that you'll want to look at the SVN docs for the "autoprops"
configuration so that it will set the property automatically for new
.xsd files.

You can also configure it in trac.ini:

[mimeviewer]
mime_map = text/xml:xsd