Hi everybody:

I'm using Track from nearly three months now. And there has never be
any problem. Until now ...

I'm using the 10.1 release on Windows/Apache 2.0

Here is the problem I'm having ...

When I'm at the Browser and I enter to the Revision Log of a file with
many changes (say, one hundred log items) and I try to see the actual
differences from any revision to the next one, I'm getting this error:

{{{
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\SOFT\Python24\Lib\site-packages\trac\web\main.py", line
379, in dispatch_request
    dispatcher.dispatch(req)
  File "C:\SOFT\Python24\Lib\site-packages\trac\web\main.py", line
230, in dispatch
    resp = chosen_handler.process_request(req)
  File
"C:\SOFT\Python24\Lib\site-packages\trac\versioncontrol\web_ui\changeset.py",
line 150, in process_request
    old_path, old = unescape(old).split('@')
ValueError: too many values to unpack
}}}

I've seen this error in other instances too ... i.e.: when execute the
BlogShow macro from the TracBlog plugin within a Wiki page, but in
that situations, reloading the page resolves the issue.

I've you seen this problem before??

I did a search on trac.edgewall.org for "too many values" and found nothing ...

Thanks for any help ... I'm a little new to all this python thing :)
Maybe is a known problem, but, as I say, didn't found any references ...

Thanks again,

Best regards,
Leandro.