Hello Trac,

When I run report {6} All Tickets By Milestone (Including closed)
with using PostgreSQL I get this debug log:

Trac[report] DEBUG: Executing report with SQL "SELECT p.value AS __color__,
t.milestone AS __group__,
   (CASE status
      WHEN 'closed' THEN 'color: #777; background: #ddd; border-color: #ccc;'
      ELSE
        (CASE owner WHEN ''||%s||'' THEN 'font-weight: bold' END)
    END) AS __style__,
   id AS ticket, summary, component, status,
   resolution, version, t.type AS type, priority, owner,
   changetime AS modified,
   time AS _time,reporter AS _reporter
  FROM ticket t,enum p
  WHERE p.name=t.priority AND p.type='priority'
  ORDER BY (milestone IS NULL), milestone DESC, (status = 'closed'),
        (CASE status WHEN 'closed' THEN modified ELSE (-1)*p.value END) DESC
" ([u'andy'])

Using PostgreSQL 8 on FreeBSD 6.1 and Trac 0.10.2.

No output is generated by the report 6.

I see error:
"Report execution failed: ERROR: column "modified" does not exist "

Can anyone help please?

--
Best regards,
 andy                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]