Matt Good wrote:
Jen wrote:
> We are using Trac 0.10.3dev.
>
> Suddenly, we are prompted twice to log in.  Before getting the login
> box twice, we also see the certificate acceptance box twice.
>
> I can't for the life of me figure out what teeny-tiny, itty-bitty
> change I made to cause this to happen.
>
> Can someone point me in the direction of possible causes for this?

Try using Firefox with the LiveHttpHeaders or TamperData plugins so you
can see the HTTP headers sent and received by the browser.  That should
help you see what's going on.

-- Matt Good

Matt, I downloaded the LiveHttpHeaders plugin and I'm looking at the
output generated while logging in twice.

Is there something in particular to look for?

Jen