David Abrahams wrote:

Christian Boos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

I happen to use the Pygments highlighter those days, and this one
works flawlessly with Trac 0.11, that's why I've missed the issue. But
it happens for anything else than Pygments...

Is that something I can install and easily configure trac to use?  I'm
not particularly attached to whatever highlighter it is currently
using.

... but you probably will once you've tried Pygments :-)
It's very easy to install and there's no setup configuration to do in Trac, as it will preferentially use Pygments.

See http://pygments.pocoo.org/download/

Pygments version 0.6 or 0.7dev should work fine with recent Trac 0.11.

Before giving a try to Pygments, you should also try out my fix for the issue (r4597).

-- Christian