On Thursday 01 February 2007 09:25, Garrett McGrath wrote:
> Right now It's just a simple 'Basic' Authentication via the standard
> authentication plugins provided by Apache.  The strange thing thou is
> that even if i'm already logged in and I just ignore the trac window
> for a while, when i return to it I get the same sluggish performance.
> I'm getting the impression it may be a data caching issue but I'm not
> sure.

Is apache swapping out? That's exactly the sort of behaviour I get if the
server is low on memory and doing something other than webserving - apache
takes a while to swap in and  respond.

The other thing is perhaps it's doing an svn sync. If you've a number of
commits, then it can occasionally be slow.