On 3/2/07, Rainer Sokoll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 02, 2007 at 12:50:41PM -0000, wheresdave wrote:
>
> > Howdy everyone, i was curious if a plugin exists or a method that will
> > allow a user to create an account on trac and that will be their
> > subversion username and pass as well?
> >
> > If anyone knows of a way to do this I would appreciate being made
> > aware of it.
>
> If you use apache for both trac and svn, let apache do the job,

problem is still registration, we use
http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/AccountManagerPlugin for that purpose.
register enters a user in the apache2 passwd file.

its a little buggy (i.e. delete an account does not really delete it
out of the database, but this is minor).

what i'm wondering if there is also something for svnauthz ...

-solo.