Hello all,

I've just installed Trac and would now like to change the default query
that is used when I klick on "View tickets". I would like certain fields to
be hidden (for example, the milestone field and several custom ones I
made). I would also like to show several custom fields as per default.
Currently, I have to blend in the columns I want manually by clicking on
"Add filter" and then "Update".

Any suggestions appreciated!

Thx and in advance

Best regards