Zwiki allows the use of a number of different markup systems, including
reStructured Text, Structured Text, MoinMoin, etc.  You can choose what
you want to use for each page with a pull-down menu.

I did try using the plugin method in Trac, and it works, sort-of.
(reStructured Text is one of the plugin markup systems already.)  Just
was hoping there was an easier/better way to not have to put the
{{{#!rst stuff at the top and to set a default to a different one.

And, using that method, it doesn't appear that any text is treated as
wiki links.  I have tried a number of ways to format that and nothing
seems to end up as a link.  So, this text just gets formated correctly,
but this:

{{{
#!rst

This Is Interesting
-------------------

- Item one.

- ItemTwo

- [Item Three]

Just ends up looking like this (no links):

      This Is Interesting

        * Item one.
        * ItemTwo
        * [Item Three]

Sounds like it would have to be a project of mine to get something like
this going, so I'll have to see if I end up wanting it that bad.

-Sim