Anton wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I only wanted to know about the release date of trac 0.11:
>
> Officially it will be in 4 weeks but its seems a little bit
> optimistic with 165 open items.

All the major items are now in place. What remains to be done are a few
refactorings to make things cleaner, but nothing critical. However, what
is critical is that a major documentation effort is still needed. We
need someone with good (read: better than mine) editorial skills and
some spare time to go through all the changes done in 0.11 and update
the TracGuide accordingly.

See also http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracDev/ToDo

> Or will there be a ticket triage in the next time creating
> a splitting the 0.11 roadmap into:
> - 0.11 roadmap
> - 0.11.1 roadmap
>
> to allow a faster release?