Hi everyone,
I think I need a little help.
In my setup, submitting comments or tickets saves data the way it
should, but the page keeps
on loading in the browser, probably because the connection gets
dropped. It won't show the next page, still shows the form.
People think that their ticket/comment was not saved and do it again,
creating doubles.
I've tried a lot of different things to find out what goes wrong but
couldn't find out why.
I had used trac 0.10.3.1 and then updated to 0.10.4, no changes. I
tried using tracd in non-daemon mode,
which does not display anything unusual. I've used lighttpd with
fastcgi, same behaviour. I tried to connect
locally using lynx to be sure it is no network issue. The trac logfile
does not display anything special.
If you have suggestions what else I could try to test, please ask.

Any help appreciated,
Stefan