johannes, thanks for your reply.

I'm using TortoiseSVN as my client.
Whenever I commited (after added, modified, or deleted), the following
errors showed up on the console.  Something is wrong at MERGE.
===
Adding: test\aaa.txt
Sending content: test\aaa.txt
Error: Commit failed (details follow):
Error: MERGE request failed on '/repos/test'
Error: MERGE of '/repos/test': 200 OK (http://...)
===

Then, after I added a file and use the "update" command, I got the
following error.
===
Error: Failed to add file 'test\aaa.txt': object of the same name
already exists
===

When I deleted the .svn folder, I can use the "update" command without
any error.  I can get the updated files and folders, and the files
that I added above as well.

Thanks.