"Emmanuel Blot" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> There is no "default" path for trac.ini
>
> trac.ini is located in the conf/ directory of any Trac project. As a
> trac project may be created in any location, there is no such default
> path.

True, but also note that at least Debian provides support for a
system-wide trac.ini in /etc/trac/.  Each Trac project's own trac.ini
is processed after this files, overwriting whatever settings are in
the system-wide file.

> Please avoid posting/cross-posting several emails with the same
> content or private messages: it does not help.

Seconded.
--
Olaf Meeuwissen             FLOSS Engineer -- EPSON AVASYS Corporation
FSF Associate Member #1962           sign up at http://member.fsf.org/