Hi,

Happily been using 0.10.4 in a research group for a couple of months now. And
it takes more effort in getting the guys actually using trac then installing
it :-)

One of the earlier tickets in our system is "migrate to 0.11.x" in view of the
serious improvement in the ticket life cycle (aka work flow).

Is there any chance of patching 0.10.4 safely (stability is and remains key
for us) to 0.11.x standards, such that - only - this ticket life cycle
feature can be brought into place?
I am not reluctant to merge some python files... but, hm... you know what I
mean.

Cheers!
JtH