It's been awhile since I setup svn on Trac, but I think you need the
Python svn module first.

If you're using windows, you can get those here:

http://subversion.tigris.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=8100&expandFolder=8100&folderID=8100

You need to be sure you pick the right one for your version of svn and
python.

After that, I think you simply need to tell trac where your svn repo
is in the trac.ini file.  I forget exactly what the property in
the .ini is, but it was easy to find.  I also vaguely remember reading
that the SVN repo and Trac needed to be located on the same physical
server. I'm not sure that's true anymore but you can ry it this way if
you have any problems doing it remotely.

Good Luck!!
Drew