> What would be best option to make transfer? Setup projects as blank in
> Linux and copy only DB? Or copy whole projects and update paths accordingly?

Well, the safest way is to use portable file format between two
different hosts (if the HW architecture is different, you might get
real issues if you simply copy binary files)

Use 'sqlite3' to dump and re-read <project>/db/trac.db files, and
svnadmin for the Subversion repositories.
Other files can be copied as is, although I would recommend you run
'dos2unix' or the eq. command on <project>/conf/trac.ini files to
convert CRLF end-of-lines into LF end-of-lines.

HTH,
Manu