Sorry; it's not always obvious what constitutes "obvious" to various
people. Could you be sending to the un-sub address from an email that
doesn't match the one subscribed to the list? What do you see at
http://groups.google.com/group/trac-users?hl=en ?

=-=-> Jenn D.

(Not a Google Groups expert, but now that I've pounced, I feel compelled
to try to help....)