-On [20080110 05:06], Alan Kent ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
>> It looks like to create new ticket you only really need to insert a row into
>> ticket table, so something like
>>  sqlite3 'mytrac.db' 'insert into ticket ...'
>> should do the trick. (Disclaimer: ICBW, I haven't tried this myself.)
>
>Thanks. This is sounding an interesting approach - I don't have to do
>web authentication this way (from the shell script).  Thanks for the
>lead.  I am using  sqlite3 and I can see the table structures - there
>are actually 'ticket', 'ticket_change', and 'ticket_custom'.  However if
>I do this (and its safe), then the rest of Trac is not going to mail out
>notifications of new tickets etc is it?

Like Noah before me, I also would seriously advise about going this route. It
will effectively mean you are on your own and there are no guarantees your
data will remain intact, that your cat will keep all its hair, that your
girlfriend will not walk out on you and your house burn down. So you've been
warned. :)

You're better off looking at `pydoc trac.ticket.api` and using that API.

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
http://www.in-nomine.org/ | http://www.rangaku.org/
Agnosco veteris vestigia flammae...