Hello Tracers,

The following is the structure I wish to establish in a new (.org) web
site which will supply extremely useful information. It will be
divided by subject and platform.

For example:
Suppose we would like to put all the resources regarding JavaScript
and Haskell implementation/compilation for various platforms.

My dream is to arrange the same-but-different projects as follows:

http://js.server.org/arm
http://js.server.org/mips
http://js.server.org/mips
http://haskell.server.org/arm
http://haskell.server.org/mips
http://haskell.server.org/mips

My question is: How easy would it be to achieve this using TRAC
whereas each URL is a new project with its own wiki, svn, roadmap,
etc.

In short, Single installation, Multiple Projects.