We have taken the bold step of upgrading to trac0.11 and I think its
great. Our project manager is annoyed by one feature of the enterprise-
workflow. That is, when a new ticket is created and assigned, the
status of the ticket isnt actually assigned until you go back into the
ticket and assign it again. Is there an easy way to customise this
workflow so that when a new ticket is assigned. It does actually go to
the assigned stage rather than having to do this duplicated work.

Thanks