Hi,

I've configured notification in my trac.ini. Emails are correctly sent
to the owner, reporter since I've set :
always_notify_owner = true
always_notify_reporter = true

However, one of the typicall use cases is to assign a ticket to
somebody. I would have expected Trac to send an email to the assignee
to warn him that a dew defect|task|enhancement was assigned to him....
and nothing happened.
Further changes to the ticket are well sent by email since "somebody"
is now the owner but the first assignment is not emailed...

Is it normal ? Do I missed something in the Trac ini file ?

Thanks a lot for your help !

Pierre