I think I installed it.  I used trac-admin to upload an EGG and then
my Admin page showed two "top-level" items, "Trac 0.11b1" and
"TracMetrixPlugin 0..5".  Under the latter, it showed the component
"TracMetrixSetupParticipant" as enabled.

Entering in <path>/pdashboard gets a "No handler matched request to /
pdashboard" error.

Does that sound right?  Or, is there more to getting it completely
installed?

Charlie