-On [20080326 23:44], Anthony Mattas ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
>Does bitten-slave need to be installed as a service on a Windows
>Server to do automated builds, or is it running in apache already,
>this isn't clear in the setup

The Bitten mailinglist would be more appropriate I guess
(http://bitten.edgewall.org/wiki/MailingList).

As far as I know it the bitten-slave is a stand-alone process, so it would
need to be installed as a service.

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
http://www.in-nomine.org/ | http://www.rangaku.org/
The flowers in the garden will mark your absence, and rejoice the day
of your return...