-On [20080412 13:54], Gab ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
>I tried the same operation than described above (svn co ..., then
>setup.py install), and after restarting the Apache Server, I've got
>the following message in the log file:
>
>2008-04-12 13:48:37,703 Trac[main] ERROR: unknown encoding: /trac/my-
>project/register

>  File "build\bdist.win32\egg\acct_mgr\web_ui.py", line 302, in
>get_navigation_items
>    (req.href.register()))
>LookupError: unknown encoding: /trac/my-project/register

Sounds like a problem with accountmanager, older version perhaps?

>WARNING:
>An optional C extension could not be compiled, speedups will not be
>available.

This is merely Genshi letting you know it did not find a suitable compiler
to build the C-language speedups, which improve throughput.

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
http://www.in-nomine.org/ | http://www.rangaku.org/
Questions are the beginning of wisdom...