Kai Behncke skrev 30-04-2008 14:35:
| Dear users,
|
| I try to install trac on my Debian-Etch system. Many steps went well.
| I did like it`s written in
| http://dev.e-taxonomy.eu/trac/wiki/TracInstallDebianEtch
|

| But in the end I try
| "trac-admin /var/www/trac/trac-example initenv" and answer the questions and
then I get:

| Creating and Initializing Project
|  Installing default wiki pages
|  /usr/share/trac/wiki-default/RecentChanges => RecentChanges
|  /usr/share/trac/wiki-default/CamelCase => CamelCase
|
| Failed to initialize environment. ("File not found: revision 0, path
'test/'", 160013)

Not entierly sure, but did you specify the correct and full path to the
repository you created with

~  svnadmin create </full/path/to/repositiory> ?

when responding to the prompts made by tracadmin ? Looks like you just typed in
"test/" and not /var/local/subversion/test --- or whatever path you chose for
your subversion repository.

I tried locally with trac-0.11 and it gives a different error with invalid an
repository -- but that might be a change from 10.x to 11.

Best regards,

Eirik

PS: Without having looked at the test-suite(s) for trac 0.11b -- do you (trac
devs/testers) remeber to sanitycheck things like these before release ? I.e.
that common usage errors gives a reasonable and readable error messages ?

- --
~ .---.  Eirik Schwenke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
( NSD ) Harald HÃ¥rfagresgate 29            Rom 150
~ '---'  N-5007 Bergen            tlf: (555) 889 13

~  GPG-key at pgp.mit.edu  Id 0x8AA3392C