-----Original Message-----
Noah Kantrowitz wrote:
> Rather than answer this directly, I am just going to say you should
come
> sit in #trac (on freenode). You will be able to get faster and better
> answers in general.

PS: I am coderanger, feel free to pester me. I am on IRC pretty much
constantly if I am not sleeping (which is rare).

--Noah

------------

Thanks for the help, Noah. For the purpose of the list, I'll say that my
problem mostly was that I didn't know about pydoc. There's also a plugin
at http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/PyDocPlugin to view pydocs in Trac.

I couldn't find Markup in my original mail because I didn't understand
that imports can follow a "chain" in Python. I really wanted to import
from genshi.

Also, when parameters are not well documented what their types are, as a
last resort it is possible to run type(x) to get a variable type in the
running code, which then can be used to look up in documentation more
information.

Jason