I am working on an fresh 0.11rc1 install that we want to integrate with
our LDAP environment and being a trac newbie I have read several of the
account/LDAP plug-ins and I am not sure what combination we want to use.
Would this list be so nice and help me start on the correct foot and
path? :)

Quest:

1) To not use HTTP BasicAuth authentication:
        Use "Account Manager Plug-in"
                <//trac-hacks.org/wiki/AccountManagerPlugin>

        Correct?

2) Authenticate users to our LDAP via AccountManagerPlugin's login page:
        We don't want any "passwords" stored/cached within trac

        Use what plug-in or combination?
        - LDAPAuthStore?
        - LdapPlugin?
        - others?

        Potential points of interest....
        - We want user's "Full Name" and "Email Address" to be sync'd
          with their displayName and mail attribute in LDAP as well as
          being read-only within trac.  (LDAP is the authoritative data
          source for those two pieces of information and thus should
          not be able to be modified within trac.)  I think that we can
          go grab that information with the LdapSessionSettingsPatch,
          but how can we lock it down?

        - Initially for our proof of concept installation we will want
          to store group information within trac, but eventually we
          will probably want to also get this information from LDAP.

        - There might be more as I get further along.

So the short version is how to have user's login via a login page and
the authentication happens against LDAP.

Any pointers in my quest will be greatly appreciated.