-On [20080508 06:22], Noah Kantrowitz ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
>I really hope you just sent this before asking the exact same question in
>#trac, and receiving a clear answer.

Which was the following, summarized:

Debian Etch' system Python is 2.4, so basically moving to 2.5 brings you in
not-vendor (Debian) supported territory. (You want up to date packages?
Don't follow Debian. At least that's my impression of witnessing Linux from
the side of the BSDs.)

Also, there is no Debian Etch supported mod_wsgi for 2.5.

So all in all the conclusion was that trying to compile things by yourself
on Debian gets hairy at best.

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
If Winter comes, can Spring be far behind..?