We have Trac 0.10.4 running with FastCGI on apache 2.2.6.

Whenever we create or update a ticket, the browser never returns.  It just
sits there attempting to refresh.  I can hit the stop button and then click
view tickets and either the new ticket or updated ticket will be there so
obviously the create/update part is working.  Another thing is an e-mail is
suppose to be sent which never occurs.

I have tried all of the various logging levels and nothing helpful is
logged.  I don't see any errors in the log.

Our server was recently updated with the latest version of Mandriva along
with all of the various packages along with Trac (which also came from
Mandriva).

Before the update, we never had any problems so obviously, something in the
new installation is causing a problem but I can't figure out what.  All
other aspects of Trac seems to be fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks