Hi folks,

I just released the BitNami Trac Stack for Windows today. For those of
you that didn't read any previous mail about this, the Stack is an
easy to use installer which installs and configures Trac and its
dependencies: Apache, SQLite, Subversion and Python.

Until now only Linux and OSX versions were available, so I'm happy to
announce that it will work on Windows too from now on. The installer
won't mess with anything in the system (no path or registry needs to
be modified) and it's open source, distributed under the Apache 2.0
license.

Our goal is to make open source applications as easy to use as
possible (we have installers for other projects like Liferay, Drupal,
WordPress, etc.)

The stack is downloadable from http://www.bitnami.org/stack/trac , and
there are forums to ask for help or give feedback at
http://www.bitnami.org/forums

Cheers!