If [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a valid email address, it should work without
any special parameter.

Enable debug trace level in trac.ini and please copy the notification
[notification] section from your trac.ini file.

What's the exact format of domain.com - I suppose you've obfuscated
the real domain name ?

Cheers,
Manu

--