On Jun 24, 3:03 pm, "Thomas Moschny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 2008/6/24 Philip <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> > You are right -- I guess the install put the egg into /usr/local/lib64/
> > python2.4/site-packages.  I deleted the egg file from /usr/local/share/
> > trac/plugins and restarted web server.  I don't automatically see a
> > mesage like you described when I recycle apache2, BUT if I look at the
> > log, I do see one from earlier in the day yesterday.  So, sounds like
> > it was loading at some point anyway.
>
> For the beginning, it might be easier to run "./setup bdist_egg" and
> copy the egg from 'dist' to the 'plugins' subdirectory of your trac
> project, seehttp://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracPlugins#ForaSingleProject.
>
> Note that plugin loading might be delayed until someone accesses your
> trac instance, so you might not see something in the logs immediately
> after restarting apache.
>
> Regards,
> Thomas

I tried that, and I still get the same thing.  Plus, I still don't see
the "Loading..." message in the log, even after I attempt to access a
wiki page containing [[TracNav]].  If I google "No macro or processor
named 'TracNav' found", I get several other pages that seem to have
similar problem.  So, maybe it's a fairly common problem.  Still
looking for a solution.

Thanks,
Philip