> - Python 2.5 (python-2.5.2.msi) (installed to c:\dev\Python25)

I'm hosting Trac on a WinXP box.

I don't know why, but I've had issues if I installed Python into a
directory other than the default directory (which is "c:\python25").
Not knowing Python, I just gave up and installed it there instead of
"C:\Program Files\Python25" where I'd originally wanted to put it.
Also be sure to add the Python directory to your system path.

As for the pathnames you entered, backslashes work fine for me (i.e.
don't bother switching them to forward slashes).

For what it's worth, here's what I installed (I didn't install the
pywin32 extensions):
  python-2.5.1.msi
  ez_setup.py
  svn-python-1.4.6.win32.py2.5.exe
  easy_install pysqlite (was version 2.4.1 at the time)
  easy_install genshi (was version 0.4.4 at the time)
  easy_install pygments (was version 0.9 at the time)
  easy_install http://tracsvn.edgewall.com/repos/trac/tags/trac-0.11b1

Now you'd just use "easy_install trac" and you'd be fine. ("YAY" for
the release of 0.11!)